XVL Player for Windows
View and Interrogate 3D Models for Free
Interested in authoring content? Learn how with XVL Studio.
FREE XVL Player
- Animated & Interactive Work Instructions: Clear communication of procedures for assembly or service. Learn about work instructions.
- Cross Section & Measure: Explore the internals of an assembly
- Collaboration: Communicate with stakeholders in a rich environment
- Full Assembly Viewing: Load even the largest models on basic PCs and laptops
- Interactive Assembly Structure: Explore your assembly with advanced features
- MSOffice Support: Embed the XVL Player and model in Microsoft Office documents
- Product PMI and MetaData: View PMI and metadata that was authored in the CAD system
- Security: Create secure viewing with AES encryption approved by NIST
- View: Examine your models with robust viewing options including full camera control and multiple display modes
- Standalone Windows Application: Browser-based application for Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox