Technical Illustrations in 2D & 3D
How Lattice Technology aids the Technical Illustrator
- Options to re-purpose CAD models into XVL that can be used by technical illustrators.
- Concurrent workflows–the XVL model remains linked to the native CAD so that illustrators can easily update their work when the design is updated.
- Automation features in XVL Studio that create advanced illustrations such as exploded views with automatic trace line creation (bill of materials, notes, labels), which can then be enhanced.
- Templates that can be used to speed manual processes or that can be embedded as automatic operations with PLM/PDM systems.
- All types of technical illustrations: conventional line, exploded view, and cutaways are available.
- 2D documents that may be exported in all the popular vector and raster formats.
- CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6 integration for the most advanced graphic editing functionality when needed.
Exploded with Call-Outs
Cutaway with Emphasis
Integration with CorelDRAW Technical Suite X6
Contact Us to Request a FREE Trial
The best way to get started is to review your situation with one of our solution experts and get a free trial.